Reading time estimates: 6 Minutes
For a new homeowner, a Canadian or a first-time buyer of a home, it is crucial to know the differences between term and mortgage insurance.
Table of Contents
- Before We Buy Our First Canadian Home
- How we prepared ourselves for the future
- Term Life Insurance vs. Mortgage Insurance
- Cost Of Term Life Insurance
- Mortgage Insurance If You Die
- PolicyMe Term Life Insurance
- Subscribe to Canadian Budget Binder
Before We Buy Our First Canadian Home
Before we bought Our first home in Ontario, we promised ourselves that we’d be prepared financially for the unknown.
We knew our journey would have obstacles and thought our path could significantly change if we didn’t think ahead.
Fast three years after the start of A room can be rented After two years of marriage we purchased our first house together.
This was my first Canadian home, so I did all the research possible.
I wasn’t aware of the difference between term life insurance, mortgage loan insurance, and mortgage insurance.
Before signing our mortgage papers, I’m glad we researched alternative options like term life insurance.